Traveling when you are gluten-free can be challenging. Figuring where to eat, what you can eat (if you’re in another country), and how to find food on the go is tough. I’ve been traveling gluten free in the US and abroad for several years and I’ve taken everything I’ve learned and put it together in a great new ebook called The Gluten Free Guide to Travel. In it I cover:
- How to find hotels that are gluten free friendly
- Airline food
- Communicating in another country
- Researching restaurants
- Finding gluten free local specialties
- Gluten free tours and cruises
- What food to pack
- Where to buy GF food while on the go
- How to get help finding places you can eat
This nicely priced ebook is being offered at an introductory price, so don’t miss out!
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.